Monday, May 26, 2014

Bigger Than You Think

I have decided that VN is going to have a lot more RPG elements than I initially decided. I blame this song. The intro to the song, right up till the part where he sings is absolutely perfect for a pre battle scene (Enia - Drayden showdown anyone?). Not to mention the theme of the song is so fitting to the game. The more I think about this game, the bigger and badass it gets. Definitely going to need to hire a programmer for this. Especially if I decided to do a little open world exploration later on in the game. I've always been a sucker for an open world platform RPG. I'm so pumped for this game, and even though it's pretty linear in story, it's going to be expansive in the routes you can get to it. This pushes the estimated release date much later though. I hope I'm able to write most of the actual script soon though. At least for up to chapter five. That way I can start seeing if I can get a more diverse team to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment