Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sneak Peak: Writing

A small section of what's to come in Chapter 1:


-CG of Drayden tsking before grinning like a bloodthirsty loon-

Drayden: Tut, tut, tut cuz. I think you should listen to him. Considering Mikailas here killed all of your guards.

-CG shifting back to Enia, Typhus and Henry-

Typhus: Fuck you!
Drayden: Sorry, you’re not my type.
Enia: You angel fucking dickwad!
Drayden: -Mock surprise as he puts his hands on his cheeks- How ever did you know?!
Enia: You have a beautiful angel next to you. OF COURSE YOU’RE FUCKING HIM!
Mikailas: -Blushing- You think I’m beautiful.
Enia and Drayden: SHUT UP!
Henry: I think we should run!
Drayden: Oh that’s right, I’m trying to kill you.

-CG of Enia, Typhus, and Henry running through the halls-

I think this is Marissa and my favorite part of Chapter 1, if only because the sheer sass between Enia and Drayden. I still feel that Mikailas is such a flat character and Typhus & Henry don't have enough lines. *Needs to juggle character interactions* ORZ

No comments:

Post a Comment