Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sneak Peak: Writing + Concept Art

This scene keeps sticking in my head for some reason, so here's a snippet of the revised prologue.

-Transition to CG of the inside of the caves. Enia is in front of the Shaman of the Seven Eyes who stares at her from all directions-
Shaman of the Seven Eyes: -Opening all of his eyes- So you are the one we have waited for… Very well then, listen to me child. When the time has come, do not lose your faith in family. And when the second strike comes, do not hesitate to reach for friends.
Enia: -Shocked, standing still, then frowning, as if suddenly sad- I-I don’t have any friends; no one wants to play with me. Henry says it’s because they’re all idiots, but… Do you think if I did things to make people like me, they’ll be my friend?
Shaman of the Seven Eyes: -Main Eye staring directly at her- Do not give up who you are to gain the admiration of others. Stick to your own convictions and you shall do fine. –Main Eye blinking- I have said all that I needed to. Good luck little one. And remember; do not change for the sake of others, but rather for the sake of yourself.
Enia: -Hesitantly nodding- I’ll try…


It's a quick concept sketch of the scene, but it came out good, no? Anyways, that's it for now. I've gotta get back to writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment